Monday, September 13, 2004

Music music music

I've gotten hooked on last.fm at work lately. I hate radio, so being able to set a playlist of stuff I love and let it randomly select from it is a sweet sweet thing. And I've been bemoaning the fact that since Napster went away I haven't been exposed to as much new music - Last also lets you listen to other peoples' preferred music or plays you a profile radio of stuff it thinks you'll like based on your preferences. I'm very much looking forward to having a decent computer setup at home so I can play stuff there.

Granted, it doesn't have EVERYthing I like (no Clinic, a few missing albums even of popular artists), and ideally it would be nice to be able to beam music wirelessly to the stereo or something like that. Someday... someday. Add it to the list.

New computer's supposed to arrive tomorrow. *crosses fingers* Ohboyohboyohboy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home